• How It Works


    Download Apps

    Add Taxes To Go App to your phone and Zoom App

    Gather all your applicable documents you have from the list below under what to upload.


    Book Appointment

    Book an appointment after submitting your documents on Taxes To Go App and completing the necessary intake form below. Submit your passcode for us to review your documents in the secure app


    Taxes Done

    On your scheduled appointment we will enter, review and process your tax return. Select the way you wish to receive your return and payment information if necessary for your taxes. 

  • Upload Your Tax Documents and Complete the Intake Form then Schedule Your Appointment

  • What To Upload

    First Time Clients Only

    Acceptable Forms of Identification

    Government Issued

    Please provide a clear copy front and back of your

    • Drivers License
    • Identification Card 
    •  Passport
    • Social Security Card

    Income Documentation

    Please Provide Legiable Copies

    • All W-2 Forms. You should receive your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement by mail or hand-delivered from your employer by January 31st.

    • All 1099 Forms. If you’re an independent contractor or freelancer, you should receive 1099 forms from your clients by January 31st. Also, bring any unemployment and social security 1099 forms.

    • Awards, Prizes, and Gambling Income. Did you win money or prizes? We’ll determine whether it needs to be reported.

    • Retirement Income. Bring any IRA or 401k distributions you received during the past year.

    • Alimony. Bring proof of any alimony money you received or paid. 
    • Legal or Disability Settlement. Did you receive any money from a settlement? 
    • Schedule K-1. If you have received income from an estate, trust, S-Corp, LLC, or partnership, you should receive a Schedule K-1. 
    • Mortgage Interest and Real Estate Property Tax Statements. These statements will show how much tax you paid. Mortgage interest and property tax may be tax-deductible. 
    • Car registration. The License Fee on your vehicle registration may be tax-deductible. Bring your proof of payment.
    • ​​Interest and Dividend Income. Did you receive interest income from bank or credit union accounts, or dividend income from brokerage accounts? Bring your 1099-INT or 1099-DIV forms. 
    • Profits from Stock Sells. Did you sell stock during the past year? The IRS may collect capital gains tax on your earnings. Bring a statement of the stock purchase and sell amounts. 
    • Union Dues. The union dues you paid during the prior year may be tax-deductible. 
    • College Tuition. You may be able to deduct tax for any college tuition and fees you paid. 
    • Student Loan Interest. If you paid a portion of your school loans, you might be able to deduct the interest you paid. Your student loan servicer will issue you a 1098-E with the amount you paid in interest. 
    • Medical Expenses. The IRS may allow you to deduct tax on some of your expenses if the costs exceeded 10% of your adjusted gross income. 
    • Real Estate. Did you buy or sell real estate during the prior year? Bring records of your property purchases and sales. 
    • Canceled Debt. Did you settle on a debt from a credit card or mortgage? If a debt you previously owed was canceled or forgiven, it might be taxable. You should receive a 1099-C from your creditor with the canceled amount.  
    • Early Withdrawal Fees on CDs. You may get a tax break on any early withdrawal penalties you paid on a certificate of deposit. 
    • Quarterly Taxes Paid. If you’re a business owner, you may have made estimated tax payments during the year. Bring records of paid taxes. 
    • Adoption Fees. You may be eligible for a tax credit if you have adoption expenses. Bring your receipts of all money paid per eligible child. 
    • Traditional Roth, IRA, or Annuity Contribution. Money paid into your retirement accounts may be tax-deductible. 
    • Foreign Income and Bank Accounts. Did you earn foreign income, or do you own foreign bank accounts? Bring income records, bank statements, and any foreign tax paid. 
    • Energy-Efficient Home Improvements. If you’re a home-owner who made energy-efficient improvements to your home, you may be able to deduct expenses. Bring receipts for your costs. 
  • Engagement Policy Statement

    Please Review


    Dear Client(s):

    We appreciate the opportunity of serving you and advising you regarding your income tax, credit enhancement, bookkeeping, and accounting needs. To ensure a complete understanding between us, we are setting forth the pertinent information about the services that we propose to provide for you.

    Tax Work:
    We will prepare your federal and state income tax returns based on the information you provide to us. We will not audit or verify the data you submit to us. You may be required to request an extension if we do not receive all required information by the April 15th due date.

    We will use our judgment in resolving questions where the tax law is unclear, or where there may be conflicts between the taxing authorities' interpretation of the law and other supportable positions. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will resolve such questions in your favor whenever possible.
    It is your responsibility to provide all the information required for the preparation of complete and accurate returns. You represent that there is adequate substantiation to support deductions for any expenses claimed on the return. You are ultimately responsible for the accuracy of your return and should review it carefully before signing it.

    You should retain all the documents, canceled checks, and other data which form the basis of income and deductions for 4 years. These may be necessary to prove the accuracy and completeness of the returns to a taxing authority

    Your returns may be selected for review by the taxing authorities. Any proposed adjustments by the examining agent are subject to certain rights of appeal. In the event of such a government tax examination, we will be available upon request to represent you and will request a retainer before performing such services.

    If there is an error on the return resulting from Incorrect information supplied by you, or due to your subsequent receipt of amended, missing, or corrected tax forms (W-2's, 1099's, K-l's), you are responsible for the payment of any additional taxes which would have been properly due on the original return(s), along with any interest and penalties charged by the IRS. Also, there will be an additional charge to prepare the amended 1040X tax return, if necessary.

    Verification of our tax preparers can be found at ctec.org




  • Location

    4306 Crenshaw Blvd Ste 205 Los Angeles CA 90008

  • Join the Team

    We are looking for more tax prepares, Contact us Today!

  • Connect With Us

    Make sure to add links to the icons!

  • Social Feed

    Check out my latest updates!